Piña 1 piece Swimsuit
🍍 Piña is a one-piece swimsuit, which leaves the shoulders clear for a prettier tan!
🍍 Ideal for all people complexed by their pretty belly, it perfectly hides love handles and any marks of life; while offering a nice fresh and feminine look.
Bra size : XS to XL Briefs size : XS to 3XL
- The sewing pattern in real size : A4/Letter size & A0
- The step-by-step tutorial : Detailled with pictures and texts
- A measurements chart & guide : To know wich size to cut and sew
- The cutting plan : To cut your fabrics without a fuss !
- A technical glossary : Explaining the terms used in the tutorial of each model.
Materials you need at home:
- 1 meter (1 yard) of 2-ways elastic fabric for the outside of the swimsuit.
- 80 cm (32 in) of 2-ways elastic lining for the inside of the swimsuit.
- 5 m (5 yards) of Rubber elastic between 0.7 and 1 cm wide ( ¼ in and ⅜ in)
- A clips closure 2.5 to 3 cm wide ( 1 and 1 ⅜ in)
- 30 cm ( 12 in) of wire casing
- 25 cm ( 10 in) of boning 5mm ( ¼ in) wide
- Removable straps option : 4 “hooks” type fasteners, 1 cm (⅜ in) wide + 20 cm ( 8 in) of strap elastic or ribbon of the same width to hang the hooks on the bra.
- A super stretch sewing needle (n°70 to 80)
No reviews yet.
Go to shop
Hi, nice to meet you 🙂 We are Julie & Paloma, the French designers and pattern makers behind Fitiyoo !
We created a collection of lingerie sewing patterns & tutorials, simple to make and accessible with a traditional sewing machine.
Our patterns have been tested in all sizes offered to ensure that they are well cut and comfortable, while ensuring good support for generous breasts, all without underwire 👌
We wish you'll have fun !
Read more +