Worked in a knit and purl textured pattern, the Pina fingerless mitts are a simple knit managable for beginners.
The pattern is very flexible and makes a warm textured hand warmer. The thumb gusset creates extra comfort and flexibility
Finished measurements: 15.5x8.5cm/6.1x3.35inch (unstretched)
- instructions in english and german
- charted and written pattern
Materials you need at home:
- 1 set of DPNs (sock needles) size 2.5mm (US1.5)
- 50g/200yds of a fingeringweight yarn
- gauge 18sts x 38rows = 10x10cm / 4x4inch in pattern stitch
Hi, I’m Anne Mende, a textile enthusiast from Germany.
At this place I document my journey through the world of needle crafts. My mission is to help others find a way through the jungle of knitting and embroidery, too, and inspire to leave the comfort zone and try new techniques.