Pinafore Pattern by Dresscrafts - PDF Pattern
Pinafore Pattern by Dresscrafts - Size 6 Months to 3 Years in digital PDF format which you can download and print. We are also supplying Video Sewing Tutorial for easy to use.
Dresscrafts creations gives you simple customized Pinafore pattern. Pinafore Dress Pattern is a pattern with basic scaling of four sizes that are 6 Months, 12 Months, 18 Months and 2T/3T (3 Year). A quick and handy version with all basic measurements.
Live streamed Pinafore Tutorial: https://youtu.be/NiN8EhvqK4w Popular Pinafore Dress Tutorial: https://youtu.be/6evuek4W9fY
This Pattern Requires Under-stitch or You can do it with single layout. Requirements : • 2 Different Prints Cotton Fabric with at least 1.5 Yards min. • Pattern print out. • Fabric chalks. • Ballpoint pins • Fabric: Preferably Cotton, Denim.
What you get in PDF: • Pattern with measurement chart. • Measurement Chart with 4 Sizes. • 2 parts of pattern (Front and Back).
• Pattern measurement done with on fold.
Print them easily and smoothly. We are new here but not in the world of sewing, your support is required.
Disclaimers: - How to Print Pattern: This pattern made on standard size; Use Adobe Reader to Print it. View Image in gallery for further guideline. - Have any issue: Contact us directly from craftsy, send us facebook message or contact via website i.e: https://dresscrafts.com/contact-us/
- Your Reviews are important to us, If you are having any problem with our stuff let us know first, we will help you delightfully. Think twice before your review as it matters us a lot.
In Dresscrafts world, we love sewing and wants everyone to learn it easily without any complexity. You can also find more patterns on craftsy as well on dresscrafts.com
For more visit us and to watch full tutorial here: https://goo.gl/ExB4LG
- Detailed sewing tutorial ( video link is given).
- Measurement in Inches.
- Size 6 Months to 3 Years ( size chart included in pattern file).
- Suitable for Intermediate/Pro-Beginner.
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric quantity included in pattern file, for only one size rest you can extract by yourself.
- Fabric scissors, pins, iron, sewing machine
- Desktop printer, paper, tape or glue for pattern.
I am Sewist who starts her journey in school life and now there's been years and I am still enjoying it.