Introducing my Pip the Bunny knitting pattern. This pattern includes two sweaters for your bunny to wear; with stripes and with the heart motif. Pip is 25 cm tall. All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. The heart motif sweater pattern incorporates Fair-Isle (stranded) colour-work. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
- Instructions for making the bunny and sweater with photos.
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 6 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 4mm knitting needles (US 6)
- Aran weight yarn (worsted weight) to knit the bunny
- DK yarn (double knitting or light worsted weight) to knit the sweaters
- Toy filling
- Black beads for eyes
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.