- Full size, computer drafted pattern pieces in all sizes specified that can be printed on a standard letter or A4 home printer (so no resizing is necessary)
- All measurements in cm and inches.
- Full, detailed, illustrated sewing instructions.
- Instructions on how to print and piece together a tiled pdf pattern.
- Home sewers may use Mountain Ash Designs patterns to make small quantities of garments to sell. This allows one home sewer to use a pattern they have purchased to make garments in their own home and sell them.
Materials you need at home:
- Please see image file for full list of materials required for this pattern.
Make your own sweet, whimsical and fun fairy and pixie dresses and skirts with this pdf sewing pattern.
The Pippi dress has a stretchy cotton lycra bodice so it’s easy for little people to pull on and off (with no buttons or zips to bother with). I’ve also included a pattern for a doll size skirt so a favourite teddy or doll can join in the dressing up fun. Skirts can be made from either stretch or woven fabrics. Pippi is also perfect for dance with the stretchy bodice allowing freedom of movement and the full circle skirt providing maximum ‘twirl’.
Pattern makes a Pixie dress, Raibow Pixie Dress, Pixie Skirt and Rainbow Pixie Skirt in girls sizes 1-12 years. It also includes a matching doll size pixie skirt. Please scroll through the image files for a list of measurements and requirements for each size.
Mountain Ash Designs
Mountain Ash Designs specialises in patterns and garments for active kids leading active lives. With a focus on gymnastics wear, dance wear, swim wear and everyday basics, Mountain Ash Designs provides garments for training, competing, performance and play. Designed for comfort when wearing and freedom of movement, Mountain Ash Designs will take your children from their first crooked cartwheels and wobbly plies through to confident back flips and dancing en pointe. Outfit your kids so they can dance, tumble, swim, perform and play.