Pippin the Mouse
Introducing my Pippin the Mouse knitting pattern. This pattern includes his jacket, trousers and bow tie. Pippin is 17 cm tall. Most pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. The mouse tail is i-cord worked on two DPNs. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
- Instructions for making Pippin and outfit.
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 3.5mm knitting needles (US 4)
- A pair of 3.5mm DPNs (US 4)
- Double knitting yarns (DK or light worsted weight)
- Beads for eyes
- Toy filling
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.