- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making Pippin, the trousers, jacket and bow tie, plus photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
PIPPIN THE MOUSE TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Pippin the Mouse is ever so dapper, with his little jacket, trousers and bow tie. You can knit your own mouse and his outfits with this pattern.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles, apart from the mouse tail which is i-cord worked on two DPNs. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: Pippin is approximately 17cm tall when standing, from feet to tips of ears