- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the piranha plus 10 photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
PIRANHA FISH TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
This piranha has a zipper for his teeth! The mouth piece is separate so he can eat sweeties, or little fingers!
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams (all the pieces are sewn by hand, not on a sewing machine). This pattern incorporates a three needle bind off and kitchener stitch grafting.
FINISHED SIZE: The piranha is approximately 10cm tall and 15cm long.