- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the pirate, hat and cutlass sword, with 13 photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a photo tutorial on how to attach the strands of yarn for the moustache
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 5 pages and written in English.
PIRATE PETE TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Aha - me hearties! Shiver me timbers, batten down the hatches, and other pirate clichés, it’s Pirate Pete! You can knit your own shipmate with this pattern.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat on straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, change colours at the ends of a row (knit stripes) and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: Pirate Pete is approximately 15cm tall (including the hat).