Aha me hearties! Shiver me timbers, batten down the hatches, and other pirate clichés, it’s Pirate Pete! Pete is approximately 15 cm tall. All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. A photo tutorial is included to show how to attach strands of yarn for the moustache. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, knit stripes and sew seams.
- Instructions for making the pirate and photos.
- Measurements are in metric.
- A photo tutorial on how to attach strands of yarn for the moustache.
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 5 pages and written in English.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 3.75mm knitting needles (US 5)
- DK yarn (double knitting or light worsted weight)
- Toy filling
- A skull shaped button to decorate Pete’s hat
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.