This asymmetric cap has no seams and darts, but decorative pleats at one side. A small visor protects from sun and gives the cap a sporty character.
Depending on the fabric, the cap suits toddlers as well as romantic girls, cool teenagers or little boys. Use nostalgic muslin, sporty lightweight jeans oder chambray, romantic flowerprint cotton, cool checks…
PLEASE NOTE: My patterns don't include the seam allowance, it needs to be added when cutting out the pieces. Sewing instructions in the e-book are in English language. German version available as well.
- The e-Book consists of 28 color pages (DIN A4):
- 20 pages of detailed sewing tutorial with lots of photos.
- 4 pages sewing pattern in 8 sizes (head circumfences in centimeters: 42-44, 44-46, 46-48, 48-50, 50-52, 52-54, 54-56, 56-58cm / fits from 16.5'' to 23''. Check out your last well child check up, you will find the head circumfence stated there)
- design examples and sewing tipps
Materials you need at home:
- The hat is best made from not too thick woven fabrics.
- some iron on interfacing
- 2 buttons or snaps
I have great patterns for young and old. Whether as an e-book with detailed photo instructions, or compact and inexpensive with text instructions: there is something for everyone! All of my patterns are constructed and graded by hand. Easily understandable explanations, background knowledge and many tips from the sewing box complete the whole thing. Sewing fun for beginners and experts!