This cabled cowl will keep your neck warm and cosy.
This cowl is knitted in the round and seamlessly. The stitch pattern is explained by charted and written instructions.
I was inspired by this sort of weaved fence, made of wood, which are called “plessis” in French and are used in ancient-like gardens.
There is a pattern for the matching hat.
- Knitting pattern
- US and Metric measurement
- 4 sizes todler (about 2-6 years old), child-teenager (from 8 years old), adult, adult double cowl
- charted and written instructions
Materials you need at home:
- 110 (150/180/330) yards of DK weight yarn
- circular needles US6 / 4 mm
- a spare needle
- 1 stitch maker
Atelier des Glenettes
I've been knitting since childhood and never stopped: I always need to be creating something with my hands! I knit for my children, my family, my friends... and for a while now, I've been working on models for myself. I do hope you like my patterns!
You can follow me on Facebook too: https://www.facebook.com/atelierdesglenettes/