The women's flared jeans sewing pattern PDF features flared leg, low to mid (regular) rise, slightly stretchy jeans that are comfortable to wear, flatter the body and come in all sizes in the plus size range 12-28 US (44-60 EU).
You get 5 files:
- The digital pattern on 24 pages in both letter and A4 format ready to print at home
- Instructions and size guide on both letter and A4 formats
- The pattern, size guide and instructions on two big A0 pages for a print shop to avoid assembly
Note that since seam allowance preferences vary among people, seam allowance is not included in the pattern. We still provide recommendations in the instructions but allow you to choose whatever works best for you.
For best results use denim, cotton or corduroy with about 15% stretch.
FREE VIDEO INSTRUCTIONS HERE
This is a digital product. No hard copy will be mailed to you.
Note: The pattern is also available in size range 0-16 US (32-48 EU). You can find it under didochi's profile.
Thanks and happy sewing!
Didochi 2018 All rights reserved.
- PDF Sewing Pattern
- Written Instructions
- Free Video Instructions Online
- US Imperial AND Metric Measurements
- Size Range 0-16 US (32-48 EU)
- A0 Format (for copy shop printing)
Materials you need at home:
- 270-280 cm (2.9-3.0 yards) fabric depending on size and fabric width. Use denim, cotton or corduroy with about 15% stretch
- 35-40 cm (0.4 yards) lining
- Tailor's chalk
- Tailor's tape measure
- Sewing machine
- (optional) Serger
- Ironing board
- (optional) Pins
Didochi was inspired by the search of non-mainstream everyday wear. We love casual clothes that not only look great but are also comfortable to wear and come with some unique personality. And what better way to have a unique style than crafting your own clothes! If you feel like it's been ages since you were able to fit your phone in your pants' pocket or you just cannot seem to find a great jacket in that specific red color that's your favorite, look no further - we'll happily help you sew it yourself.
To make it even easier for you, we create a step-by-step video guide for each of our sewing patterns. Check them out HERE
And since we value our customers of all shapes and sizes, each of our patterns comes in two size ranges - 32-48 EU (0-16 US) and 44-60 EU (12-28 US).