- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the monkey and photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 3 pages and written in English.
POCKET MONKEY TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Go bananas with a pocket monkey! This little monkey is small enough to pop in your pocket. He is a perfect size for little kids, and a super quick to knit stash-buster!
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles, apart from the arms, legs and tail which are i-cord knitted on two double pointed needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work a kfb increase, decreases, sew seams and knit i-cord.
FINISHED SIZE: The monkey is approximately 13 cm tall.