Pod Body soft toy Halloween sewing pattern PDF
A fun little character to make - perfect Trick n treat companion for Halloween : ) Completed height: 7 inches (17cm) to the top of the hat.
They are very easy to sew in felts, but plush and fabric can be used too.
I've used glue-on wobbly eyes but these can be embroidered if Pod is joining a younger child (instructions included).
My pods are made in gruesome green and 'orrible pumpkin colours : )
- Full step by step incstructions
- Suitable for beginners
- Easy to sew in felts
- Lots of reference photos and illustrations
Materials you need at home:
- Large rectangle sheet of black felt for witch's hat
- Large rectangle sheet of contrast colour felt for Pod
- Wobbly eyes (15mm) (alternatively black embroidery thread
- Toy stuffing
- Sewing cotton, scissors, needle and pins
- *Optional Cord or string to hang Pod from his hat )
I love making softies, from cute and cuddly to slightly quirky (like me). You'll find a whole menagerie of animals to sew from teds to lions, with the odd dragon and ostritch too. Hope you enjoy stitching them - and have fun x