Poinsettia Quilted Wall Hanging Pattern
This festive wall hanging in Christmas colors features an elegant poinsettia and brings holiday cheer to any home.
Instructions are for fusible web machine appliqué. An appliqué pressing sheet is recommended. Imperial measurements.
FINISHED SIZE BEFORE QUILTING approx. 12" x 15"
- full size templates and placement guides
- US Imperial measurements
- detailed illustrated instructions
- skill level intermediate
Materials you need at home:
- fabric requirements based on usable fabric width of 40"
- 1/4 yard cream fabric
- 1/8 yard inner border fabric
- 1/4 yard outer border fabric
- assorted scraps in gold, three shades of red from dark to medium, two shades of peach and three shades of green
- 1/4 yard binding fabric
- 15” x 18” batting
- 5/8 yd backing fabric
Pumpkin Patch BC
I am Beatrice Rieske from Berlin, Germany, now residing in beautiful British Columbia, Canada. I like all kinds of crafts and have tried everything from knitting and embroidery to sewing apparel. Quilting is my true love, and I was lucky enough to make it my profession by quilting for others on my APQS Millie longarm machine. I have been making up my own patterns for a long time and finally decided to give it a try and publish them.