- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the bear, jacket, belt and trousers, and photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns
- The pattern is 8 pages and written in English
POLAR BEAR TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
My polar bear is ready for the festive season, dressed in his Santa outfit. The outfit can be removed so you can play ”dress up” with the bear.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, knit stripes (change colour at the end of a row) and sew seams.
The bear uses short row shaping, and step by step instructions are included.
To knit the jacket sleeves you need to be able to pick up and knit stitches along a side edge. The jacket hood uses kitchener stitch grafting.
FINISHED SIZE: The finished polar bear is 25cm tall.