Aren't these adorable? A Polar bear and a cute little owl with their hat and scarf sitting on Christmas baubles. The Polar bear will be approx. 13 cm/5.12 inch high, the owl will be approx. 7 cm/2.75 inch. The little ecru and red Christmas baubles are 5 cm/2 inch.
If you order this listing (pattern of the Polar bear, owl, hats and scarf and balls) you will receive the pattern in US and UK crochet terms.
American: Chain, Single Crochet, Slipstitch, Half Double Crochet and Magic Ring (Hook B1 or C2 = 2.5 mm hook) English: Chain, Double Crochet, Slipstitch, Half Treble and Magic Ring (Hook 12 = 2.5 mm hook) Used yarn: cotton 4 ply
- Crochet pattern with American and English crochet terms
- Metric Measurement (meters) and US Measurement (yards and inches)
- Size the Polar bear will be approx. 13 cm/5.12 inch high, the owl will be approx. 7 cm/2.75 inch. , The little ecru and red Christmas baubles are 5 cm/2 inch.
Materials you need at home:
- Crochet Needle Size B1 or C2 (US) or 12 (UK) (=2.5 mm)
- Cotton yarn 4 ply in 7 different colors
- white for polar bear, eyes owl and pompons (25 grams = 63 meters/ 68 yds)
- red for hats and scarf and Christmas bauble (25 grams = 63 meters / 68 yds)
- light brown for body owl and wings (15 grams =38 meters/ 41 yds)
- brown/orange for nose owl and feet owl (5 grams = 13 meters/ 14 yds)
- off white/ecru for wings and Christmas bauble (10 grams = 25 meters/ 27 yds)
- white fluffy yarn (not necessary, you could just use white yarn) for the brim of the hat (2 grams = 5 meters/5 yds)
- just a little bit of black yarn for the nose and mouth of the polar bear
- Fiberfill for stuffing the bodies and hands and feet of the Polar bear
- 4 Safety eyes 5 mm or beads or black yarn for the eyes
- needle to sew the owl and polar bear
I love to crochet and knit. A few years ago I started to make my own patterns. Almost every day I get new ideas. So come back reguarly, because I will always add new patterns.