Introducing my Polar Bear knitting pattern with a natty striped scarf. The bear sits at 18 cm tall. All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
- The pattern is 6 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
- Photos of the finished bear are included.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 3 mm (US 2.5) single-pointed knitting needles
- Double knitting yarns (DK or light worsted weight)
- Black buttons for eyes
- Toy filling
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.