- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the clown and photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 5 pages and written in English.
POMPOM THE CLOWN DOLL KNITTING PATTERNS
Just clowning around! You can knit your own clown doll with this knitting pattern.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat on straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams. This pattern incorporates intarsia colour-work to knit the body.
FINISHED SIZE: The doll is approximately 20cm tall.