“Lulatsch” is the German slang term for a tall person with a sloppy gait. For me the perfect analogy for this XXL poncho to the “Rumschlampn” (Bavarian for: being careless and lazy) and cuddling in. It is about 120cm wide and 98cm (simple) long and actually completely oversized for my size, but I love such huge cuddly clothes. Because of the dimensions there is a “step by step instruction”, which tries to restrict itself to the essentials.
What should you be able to?
- knit stitches together
- yarn overs
- suitable for very ambitious starters of lace knitting as well as advanced
- complete electronic chart and written pattern
Materials you need at home:
- 300g sock wool of the brand Vendita GmbH, plain grey, approx. 1260m
- 300g sock wool of the brand Vendita GmbH mixed colour, approx. 1260m
- 100g sock wool in black, approx. 400m
- circular needle 3,5mm (at least 100cm)
- circular needle 5mm for casting on
- crochet hook 5mm
- 2 stitch markers
- wool needle
Marie and me