- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the pigs and dungarees with 10 photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 7 pages and written in English.
POP AND PIP PIGS TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Say hello to Pop the Pig and his piglet Pip! Both pigs are wearing dungarees, and their outfits are removable.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams. The pattern incorporates knitted bobbles for the pigs’ thumbs, and instructions on how to knit a bobble are included in the pattern.
FINISHED SIZE: The big pig is 21cm tall and the little pig is 13cm tall (when standing).