Poplin pajama pants Lola - M-L / US size 8-10 / UK 10-12
This pattern will enable you to sew basic pajama pants in poplin fabric. The pants have an elasticated waist with a drawstring (for more elegance), straight legs and some piping at the bottom of the legs.
Sizes: this page allows you to purchase the pattern in sizes M-L / US 8-10 / UK 10-12 only. The pattern also is available in XS-S / US 4-6 / UK 6-8, S-M / US 6-8 / UK 8-10, L-XL / US size 10-12 / UK 12-14, XL-XXL / US size 12-14 / UK 14-16.. Have a look at the sizes chart (in cm) to determine the size that suits you. The person on the picture is 165 cm / US 5.5 and wears an S.
Fabric: medium weight woven poplin material without high-elastic fibres.
Difficulty: this pattern is not very complicated but keep in mind you'll have to make buttonholes and sew piping.
Printing format: in A4 and US letter
- Lola pants pattern in 2 sizes only M and L
- Step by step tutorial (see preview)
- The main PDF contains the tutorial, then in 4 separate files in the ZIP M A4 / M in US letter / L in A4 / L in US letter
- You like what I do? Follow me on IG @ouipatterns
Materials you need at home:
- Medium weight woven poplin material without high-elastic fibres (120-140 cm x 140 cm wide / 50-55'' x 55'' wide fabric)
- 2.5 cm / 1'' wide elastic tape 58-70 cm / 23-28'' depending on size
- Drawstring 130-145 cm / 51-57'' depending on size
- Piping for cuff
- A piece of interfacing or tear away stabilizer for buttonholes
- Sewing thread
Oui sewing patterns
Hi there ! My name is Isabelle and I am the one behind Oui Sewing Patterns, a brand dedicated to easy-to-follow sewing patterns for a simple, functional and dynamic wardrobe. My interest for sewing started as I was living in Berlin, Germany, where I lived for 3 years. But more than this, this brand stems in my love for design and fashion design in particular, I guess growing up in Paris is responsible in some way... Hope you enjoy my work ! For more of Oui Patterns, follow me on IG @ouipatterns.