- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the poppy and photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 2 pages and written in English.
POPPY KNITTING PATTERNS
This easy to knit poppy only uses 3 stitches: knit, purl and a knit 2 together decrease.
TECHNIQUES: The poppy is knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl and work a k2tog decrease, and a little bit of sewing together.
FINISHED SIZE: The finished flower is approximately 6cm wide.