POW girls tank top or dress 2-16 years PDF sewing pattern
Pow is a thin straps tank top or dress pattern in jersey available for girls from 2 to 16 years old. A rounded yoke and gathers embellish the front. The back neckline is straight. Pow has a close to the body cut, slightly flared at the bottom. The dress arrives above the knee. Around the top, finishes can be done in several ways: with a picot edge elastic, a fold-over elastic or a jersey bias. Associated with shorts, as a nightie or a summer dress, Pow is a versatile pattern for day and night clothing! This model is easy to sew, even if the finishes require a little attention. It is very fast to sew and can be made entirely with a sewing machine.
All rights reserved - reproduction, distribution and commercial use prohibited. This pattern is strictly personal, please do not distribute it. It is forbidden to sell products sewn from this pattern.
- Full, detailed, sewing instructions with pictures
- From 2 to 16 years old
- A4/US letter and A0 full size pattern with layers to select the size you want to print
- Special supplies sheet about materials and how to sew jersey with a sewing machine
- All measurements in cm
Materials you need at home:
- Jersey tank top version: 40 / 45 / 45 / 50 / 55 / 60 / 60 / 65 cm on width (140 cm)
- Jersey dress version: 70 / 75 / 80 / 85 / 95 / 100 / 105 / 110 cm on width (140 cm)
- Picot edge elastic: 105 / 110 / 125 / 135 / 140 / 150 / 165 / 170 cm OR Fold-over elastic: 105 / 110 / 125 / 135 / 140 / 150 / 165 / 170 cm OR Bias in jersey: 10 cm of jersey on width (140 cm) + transparent elastic to sustain the straps (optional): 50 / 50 / 60 / 60 / 60 / 60 / 70 / 70 cm
- 15 cm of fine satin ribbon to make a small decorative bow
- Optional: about 20 cm of transparent elastic to make the gathers.