- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the puddings
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns
- The pattern is 3 pages and written in English.
Some yummy sweet little christmas puds! Hang these little puddings on your tree at Christmastime. These are great for stash busting as you only need small amounts of yarn.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases and sew seams. The yellow custard topping is worked using short rows (i.e. wraps and turns).
FINISHED SIZE: Each pudding is approximately 7.5cm tall.