Introducing my Puddings knitting pattern, little knitted Christmas decorations. These are great for stash busting as you only need small amounts of yarn. The pudding is 7.5 cm tall. All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. The yellow custard topping is worked using short rows. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
- Instructions for making the puddings.
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 3 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
Materials you need at home:
- Double knitting yarns (DK or light worsted weight)
- A pair of straight 3.75mm knitting needles (US 5)
- Toy filling
- Green felt fabric for the holly leaves
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.