- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the puppy, waistcoat and trousers, plus photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 7 pages and written in English.
PUPPY TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Puppy is looking very smart in his trousers and little waistcoat. The outfits can be removed so you can play “dress up” with the puppy.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, knit stripes (change colour at the end of a row) and sew seams. The puppy uses short row shaping, and step by step instructions are included.
FINISHED SIZE: The finished puppy is 25cm tall.