Purse “Arved” provides a lot of room for all your bank cards, ID card, tickets, receipts and notes as well as coins & banknotes. Everything can be stored in different compartments. “Arved” is closed with a snap button, press lock or elastic ribbon. Inside there is an extra zipper compartment for your coins. All in all there are 5 card slots, 1 bigger slot for your ID card or tickets and 2 compartments for banknotes, tickets and more and a coin compartment.
You can sew purse “Arved” with an optional triangular appliqué on the outside made of cork fabric, vegatex, felt or faux leather. The folded “Arved” has a size of 10 cm x 13 cm (width x height).
- Detailed sewing instructions with many photos on 36 pages as a digital e-book (PDF)
- Sewing pattern for printing at home in A4-format (PDF)
- Metric Measurement
- Many design examples
Materials you need at home:
- Cotton fabric for the outside: 32 cm x 12 cm
- Cotton fabric for the inside: 80 cm x 60 cm
- optional appliqué for the outside: 15 cm x 15 cm of cork fabric, vegatex, felt or faux leather
- H250 fusable interlining: 35 cm x 35 cm
- H630 iron-on volume fleece: 25 cm x 16 cm
- Fastener: 1 snap button (i.e. kam snap) or 1 press lock or 22 cm elastic ribbon (15 mm wide)
- 15 cm zipper (zip per metre) with zipper-pull
- 3/4 inch (or 1,8 cm) Double Fold Bias Tape: 30 cm
- tailors chalk or trick marker, ruler
- seam ripper or nail scissors
- Sewing needle size 16 / No 100
What others have made
Creative Sewing Lab
Hi there, I’m Julia! Born ‘83 in Germany I now live in East Yorkshire with my husband and our two adorable children. I started sewing when my daughter was born in 2011 and soon began to design my own sewing patterns. Before my „sewing career“ i was working as a freelance graphic- & webdesigner for several years which helps me build my blog and design my patterns. I hope you enjoy my blog and my sewing patterns as well.