Purse “Hanna” is a cute mini-purse with an optional strap and appliqué. It provides enough room for your credit cards, tickets, receipts and notes as well as coins & banknotes. “Hanna” comes with a zipper compartment on the back as well as 4 card slots and a big compartment inside.
The folded “Hanna” has a size of 12 cm x 7 cm (width x height). The pattern is perfectly suitable for beginners. Every step is explained in detail and illustrated with photos and/or sketches.
- Detailed sewing instructions with many photos on 21 pages as a digital e-book (PDF)
- Sewing pattern for printing at home in A4-format (PDF)
- Metric measurement
Materials you need at home:
- Cotton fabric for the outside: 26 cm x 15 cm
- Cotton fabric for the inside & compartments: 60 cm x 35 cm
- optional appliqué for the outside: 8 cm x 10 cm of cork fabric, vegatex, felt or faux leather
- H250 fusable interlining: 50 cm x 30 cm
- Fastener: 1 snap button (i.e. kam snap)
- 15 cm zipper (zip per metre) with zipper-pull
- tailors chalk or trick marker
- seam ripper or nail scissors
- optional: hole punch pliers for the appliqué
What others have made
Creative Sewing Lab
Hi there, I’m Julia! Born ‘83 in Germany I now live in East Yorkshire with my husband and our two adorable children. I started sewing when my daughter was born in 2011 and soon began to design my own sewing patterns. Before my „sewing career“ i was working as a freelance graphic- & webdesigner for several years which helps me build my blog and design my patterns. I hope you enjoy my blog and my sewing patterns as well.