This is a pattern only. Pattern fits most standard infant car seats and is very easy to make. This is a car seat canopy fit for your little Tiger. Blanket is crocheted over elastic so it is easy to take on and off. All you need to do is strap baby in and put on the blanket. Design is written as a step-by step guide with many pictures and illustrations to help you along the way. Pattern is smaller than an afghan so it is quicker to make and very useful for today’s commuting infants.
- Step by Step written Crochet Pattern
- Illustrated Pattern
- US Measurements
- Fits most Infant car seats
- Suitable for beginners
Materials you need at home:
- 16 ounces of Caron Simply Soft 4 Medium Bone color yarn. 1 ounces of Caron Simply Soft 4 Medium Light Beige color yarn. 2 ounces of Caron Simply Soft 4 Medium Dark Brown color yarn.
- 43” of ¼” elastic.
- Size H crochet hook
- Gauge – 13 single crochet = 4 inches or 10 cm. 14 rows = 4 inches or 10 cm.
- Size – Fits standard infant sized car seat.
I have been crocheting for over 40 years. I recently retired and plan on spending more time with my family, friends and of course crocheting.