- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the mouse and photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
PUTNEY MOUSE TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Putney is a chubby little mouse, knitted in soft cuddly alpaca yarn.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles, apart from the mouse’s tail which is i-cord knitted on two double pointed needles (DPNs). You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases decreases, and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The mouse is approximately 17cm tall