- PDF sewing pattern for sizes XS - 5XL
- A 4 & US Letter compatible // A0
- Sizes und fabric requirements both in metric and imperial
- Sewing instructions with online photo-tutorial
Materials you need at home:
- Woven Fabrics, e.g. cotton, viscose, linen, tencel, silk, light wool, light denim
- elastic 3.5cm/1 1/4in wide, 0.8-1.2m/037⁄ 64-1 3/8yard long (length equals your waist measurement, please double check. Elastic should be firm, but not pinch)
- Safety pin
- fabric width 140 cm / 55in: XS - M 1.2m / 1 3/8yd I L 1.3m / 1 1/2yd I XL 1.9m / 2yd I 2XL - 5X 2.2m / 2 1/2yd
The HILJA trousers are an integral part of our loungewear range for women. They are a great choice for a relaxing day on the sofa and also make the perfect PJ bottoms. They feature a relaxed fit throughout the leg and are finished with an elasticated waist.
The HILJA trousers are quick and simple to sew and therefore the perfect project for a beginner!
If this is one of your first sewing projects, we have a handy tutorial on the website to help you get everything right first time (look for the HILJA MINI, the steps are the same). There are lots of pictures for every step, and even though the text is in German, it is actually the same text as in your English instruction booklet.
If you want to sew ‘his and hers’ PJ bottoms for your other half, get the HILJA pattern for women and the PYPA pattern for men.
We also offer a HILJA MINI pattern for the little people in your life.
Side length: approx. L 106cm
Sonja Stern creates fashion and traditional costumes. As your Instructor at Makerist, she will nurture your passion for handwork and show you how to sew stunning pieces of craft with creativity, versatility and consummate ease!
With her SO Pattern label, she designs simple and refined patterns - perfect for all of you sewing enthusiasts and fashion fanatics. Her cuts accommodate all sizes, ranging from XS to XXXL. From her initial training as a designer and pattern technician, to her subsequent studies in media and communication, to her professional experience in graphic design and advertising: a passion for fashion and creativity has been at the core of everything Sonja has achieved. And it is precisely this that she wants to share with you here at Makerist.
Begin your artistic SO Pattern-adventure today! sew happy = SO Patter SOhappy!