- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the duck and photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 5 pages and written in English.
QUACKY DUCK TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
What do ducks have with soup? Quackers!
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, knit stripes and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The duck is 18cm tall.