- Metric and Imperial measurements
- 0-3 mo, 3-6 mo, 6-12 mo, 12-18 mo, 18-24 mo, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
- Included in the sewing pattern files are size charts, sewing term glossary, printing instructions and other helpful bits of info! The instructions are step-by-step and photo illustrated. To use the sewing pattern simply print and tape!
- Beginner level
Materials you need at home:
- Suggested fabrics: light to medium weight fabric for the outer fabric such as linen, broadcloth, or corduroy. Low loft batting. Light weight fabric for lining such as broadcloth or lawn.
- 3 snaps (1.58 cm / 5/8 inch)
- 1 to 1 1/3 yard outer fabric, batting and lining
- 3 to 4 yards of 13mm (1/2 inch) Double-fold bias tape
- Optional 2 to 3 yards of 6 mm (1/4 inch) double-fold bias tape for bound seam finish
Quilted, hooded tamarack style jacket with snap front opening.
No reviews yet.
by North Patterns
Go to shop
Simple sewing patterns for babies and kids!
Read more +