Comfort Blanket Rabbit Crochet Pattern PDF Instant Download
Use your leftover cotton yarn to crochet this adorable comfort blanket to your baby or a baby's friend. All you will need is around 20g of cotton yarn for the main color, and any other color you want for the body!
The pattern will allow you to crochet the cuddly toy presented in the article's description. Crocheted with 2.5 mm and 3.5 mm hooks, this cuddly toy is 30 by 26 cm (11.8 by 10.2 inch). A smaller or bigger version can be crocheted with the same pattern.
This is not a finished product but an electronic pattern in PDF format. The pattern can be downloaded immediately after confirmation of payment.
The explanations are written (no diagram). There are 32 pictures in the pattern for a better understanding of the stages necessary to crochet this rabbit (perfect for beginners).
- PDF File
- Written instructions
- Photo Illustrations
- Difficulty Beginner
Materials you need at home:
- 2.5 mm hook
- 3.5 mm hook
- around 20g of pistachio green cotton yarn for the head and the borders (I have used a French brand called Phil Coton 3)
- leftover orange cotton yarn for the body
- leftover yellow cotton yarn for the body
- leftover mint green cotton yarn for the body
- some navy-blue cotton yarn to embroider the eyes and nose
- polyester fiberfill
- a tapestry needl
Gisèle Falcucci, known on the web as Jijihook, practices crochet and drawing to create colorful and unique works. She is also the author of the book "Bonnets Faciles et Amusants au Crochet".