Rabbit knitting pattern | Bunny knitting pattern | Amie
This is a pattern to make the knitted bunny (rabbit) and her clothes. ★ You are not buying an actual finished product.
This listing is for a PDF knitting pattern written in ENGLISH ★
Knitting pattern is written in English only.
The file is 21 pages PDF. This pattern tutorial contains detailed instructions and 102 step-by-step photos. The pattern provides all the necessary information to make Amie is very easy to follow.
All pieces are knitted flat and sew seams.
The following techniques you have to know already: cast on, knit and purl, Cast off, increasing (KFB), decreasing (K2tog, SSK), Sewing
- Instructions for making the bunny and her clothes
- The pattern is 21 pages and written in English.
- 102 step by step photos
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
Materials you need at home:
- I used Ruyi Bird yarn (Brown 04, Light beige 15, Gray 02 ) for this pattern (the same as Scheepjes stone washed yarn) .You can use any other yarn you find suitable – Amie can be taller or smaller but still a lot of fun to knitting and to become friends with.
- Gazzal Baby Cotton (Red 3453), Susan (Black 21, Yellow 23, Green 32)
- a pair of 2.25 mm straight needles.
- a crochet hook ( <2,25cm)
- Toy ﬁlling
- Tapestry needle
- Sewing pins
- 1 Holder needle
- Toy safety eyes (7 mm)
- 1 piece of carton in size 4x15 сm
Welcome to my store!
My name is Cheryx. I have always loved creating things! I started knitting toys and I absolutely cannot stop.
I hope you like my designs as much as I love them:) Happy Knitting!