Sew this adorable raccoon plush with this wonderful toy sewing pattern!
Suitable for any fabric. Fabric used for the raccoon on the photo: cotton
The detailed illustrated tutorial makes sewing this cute raccoon so much fun and easy to do.
Size raccoon is 28cm / 12" inch tall when finished.
© 2016 DIY Fluffies. Mariska Vos-Bolman - All rights reserved. *You may sell the finished items, provided you give the credit to Mariska Vos-Bolman (DIY Fluffies) as the designer. *You may not sell or share the pattern.
Full size pattern, scaling is not needed.
This stuffed animal pattern has been tested by a team of testers.
Dowload the pdf letter size (usa/canada paper size) or download the zip file that has the a4 pdf file (international paper size) after payment.
- Illustrated detailed tutorial
- Full size pattern
- Size raccoon is 28cm / 12" inch
Materials you need at home:
- Grey cotton fabric: 50 x 45cm (20 x 18in)
- White cotton fabric: 30 x 20cm (12 x 8in)
- Black cotton fabric: 20 x 15cm (8 x 6in)
- Black fleece or black fabric for nose: 5 x 5cm (2 x 2in)
- Black felt for eyes: 10 x 10cm (4 x 4in)
- White felt for eyes: 5 x 5cm (2 x 2in)
- Vliesofix/fussible webbing: 15 x 5cm (6 x 2in)
- Batting for ears: 10 x 5cm (4 x 2in)
- Sewing machine or sewing needle
DIY Fluffies soft toys patterns by Mariska Vos-Bolman.
I'm a dutch woman that loves to make plush monsters and animals. I also enjoy making jewelry. I'm also a mother of two very cute sons :)
I have graduated from the Utrecht School of Arts in the Netherlands. After that I have worked in the Video games industry until 2007, in 2007 I decided to start my own "designer soft toys" company.