Rag doll sewing pattern - 35 cm (13,65 inches) tall - Suitable for beginners - Number 2
Rag doll sewing pattern and tutorial to sew this beautiful art doll of 35 cm (13,65 inches) tall.
You will be able to sew easily this rag doll even if you are a beginner in sewing.
This cloth doll is articulated (hips, knees, elbows). This doll can be placed in different positions. Clothes are not removable, except the bloomers, the petticoat and the socks.
Hair is made with ordinary yarn. The mouth is embroidered and the eyes are drawn with colored crayons and a black pen.
- Illustrated (a lot of photos) sewing pattern and tutorial.
- Included the diagram to draw the eyes.
- Suitable for beginners.
Materials you need at home:
- 45 x 65 cm (17,55 inches x 25,35 inches) of cotton fabric (no stretch) in light cream color (or broken white, or peach, or body color).
- 50 x 14 cm (19,5 inches x 5,46 inches) of dark grey fabric.
- 1 meter x 12 cm (1 meter x 4,68 inches) of light grey fabric.
- 50 x 60 cm (19,5 inches x 23,40 inches) of white fabric.
- 15 x 15 cm (5,85 inches x 5,85 inches) of stretch fabric red and white.
- Ordinary light brown yarn.
- 20 cm (7,80 inches) of twine.
- 20 cm (7,80 inches) of cotton thread (strong).
- Embroidery thread orange or pink.
- 15 cm (5,85 inches) of elastic.
- Scissors and pins.
- Sewing needle and thread.
- Pencil paper and tracing paper.
- Black acrylic paint or black roller pen extra fine.
- White acrylic paint and brush.
- Colored crayons light brown and light blue.