Rag doll sewing pattern - Little boy - Number 1
This beautiful rag doll is 31 cm (12,09 inches) tall.
You will be able to sew easily this rag doll even if you are a beginner in sewing (instructions step by step illustrated with 200 photos and a video to embroider the eyes).
Arms and legs are articulated. Clothes are not removable, except the trousers, the socks and the cap.
Face is embroidered and hair made with ordinary yarn.
- Illustrated sewing pattern and tutorial (200 pictures). , Suitable for beginners. , Video to embroider the eyes.
Materials you need at home:
- 45 x 65 cm (17,55 inches x 25,35 inches) of cotton fabric (no stretch) in light cream color (or broken white, or peach, or body color).
- 20 x 30 cm ( 7,80 x 11,7 inches) of striped fabric.
- 40 x 45 cm ( 15,6 x 17,55 inches) of check fabric.
- 20 x 15 cm (7,80 x 5,85 inches) of yellow fabric.
- 10 x 15 cm (3,9 x 5,85 inches) of white stretch fabric.
- Embroidery thread black, white, green, light pink and pink.
- Ordinary brown yarn.
- Sewing thread..
- 20 cm (7,80 inches) of twine.
- 2 sewing needles.
- Pencil paper or tailor's chalk
- Black pen
- A light brown colored crayon
- 4 small buttons for trousers and cap.