Raggedy Mouse soft toy sewing pattern. Recycle denims.
A fun and easy to sew pattern making these two mice. Each mouse stands 11 inches tall when completed and can be made from your favourite, worn denim jeans : )
You should get both mice from an adult sized pair of jeans. They don't mind being made in purchased fabrics either : )
Pattern has easy to follow instructions with lots of reference photos and illustrations. Clothing is included in the pattern.
They are also child-friendly - all features embroidered.
- Full step by step instructions
- Lots of reference photos and illustrations
- Full sized pattern sheets
- Child friendly with embroidered features
Materials you need at home:
- One pair of adult sized denim jeans (no longer worn, of course !)
- Selection of scrap fabrics to make clothing
- embroidery threads
- 1 x 30mm plastic safety joint for the head (although this could be sewn into place)
- Suitable toy stuffing
- needle and thread
- scissors, pins etc
What others have made
I love making softies, from cute and cuddly to slightly quirky (like me). You'll find a whole menagerie of animals to sew from teds to lions, with the odd dragon and ostritch too. Hope you enjoy stitching them - and have fun x