Raglan Button Back Shirt for Babies, Toddlers and Kids
Casual, unisex shirt with raglan sleeves and button opening on the back. Short and long sleeve options.
Suggested Fabrics: Lightweight woven fabrics such as linen, broadcloth, or seersucker.
This pattern is perfect for babies, toddlers and kids.
The ebook includes body measurements, cutting guides, sewing glossary and other helpful bits of information!
The instructions are step by step and photo illustrated. The pattern prints off on letter or A4 size paper!
Sizes 0-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-12 months, 12-18 mo, 18-24 mo, 2t, 3t, 4, 5, and 6.
1 to 1 1/3 yard of fabric required depending on size
- Metric and US Imperial measurements
- Use 0-3 mo, 3-6 mo, 6-12 mo, 12-18 mo, 18-24 mo, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 *Suitable for confident beginners *Photo-illustrated instructions
Materials you need at home:
- 2/3 Meter / yard of fabric for 0-3 mo, 3-6 mo, 6-12 mo, 12-18mo
- 1 Meter / Yard of fabric for 18-24 mo, 2, 3, 4,
- 1 1/3 Meter / Yard for 5 and 6
- (4) 2 cm / 3/4 inch Buttons, 13mm / 1/2 inch single-fold bias tape, interfacing for back facing
Simple sewing patterns for babies and kids!