Introducing my Rainbow knitting pattern. Knit some rainbows as Pride badges, jewellery, bag charms, or hang from mobiles. The rainbow is 8 cm wide x 5 cm tall. The rainbow is knitted in one piece on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work decreases, and sew a seam.
- The pattern is 1 page and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
- Instructions to make the rainbow are included.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 3.25mm knitting needles (US 3)
- 4 ply yarns
- A few handfuls of toy filling or cotton wool balls to stuff
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.