Introducing my Rainbow Decoration knitting pattern, to make a rainbow to hang on your wall or in a window to cheer up passers by. My rainbow also has fluffy pompom clouds. The rainbow is 13 cm tall and 19 cm wide. The rainbow is knitted in the round on a circular needle using the Magic Loop method. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, work a k2tog decrease, knit stripes, and sew seams.
- The pattern is 2 pages and written in English.
- Instructions to knit the rainbow.
- Metric measurements are used.
Materials you need at home:
- A 3.5mm circular needle (US 4)
- DK yarn (double knitting or light worsted weight)
- A few handfuls of toy filling
- White pompoms
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.