Raj Dress PDF Pattern | Square Neck | Elastic Waist
The Raj Dress has a stylish square neckline and an elasticated waist that cinches you in, creating a more fitted silhouette. The slip-on style dress is perfect for beginners and can be made with and without sleeves. The dress comes with a playful gathered ruffle at the hem which can be hacked into a longer or a shorter style.
For sizes 6 - 16 you will need 3 metres or 3.3 yards of fabric to make the version with sleeves. You will need 2.5 metres or 2.7 yards of fabric to make the sleeveless version.
For sizes 18 - 24 you will need 5 metres or 5.4 yards of fabric to make the version with sleeves. You will need 4 metres or 4.4 yards of fabric to make the sleeveless version.
- UK Size 6-24 PDF Pattern documents that are printable on A4 and US Letter
- Step-by-step, illustrated instructions to help you with sewing your dress!
- PDF pattern for large format printing (A0)
Materials you need at home:
- Between 3 - 5 metres of fabric depending on size and which version you sew
- 7mm elastic for waist and sleeves
- Printer for printing the PDF pattern
What others have made
Effortlessly stylish and modern sewing patterns. Follow along on Instagram @tammy.handmade