Ranglan School Smock PDF Pattern 6m - 8 yrs with VIDEO
School smock PDF pattern which includes 9 sizes and allows you to make a smock model fine for girls and boys and suitable for both kindergarten and school. Rounded neckline with a bias, 5 front buttons and two optional front pockets. Cuffs are finished with elastic.
Sizes included: 6 months, 1 year, 2 years, 3 years, 4 years, 5 years, 6 years, 7 years and 8 years
This PDF file includes (44 pages): - Completely computer generated pattern - Colored sizes - Pattern layout - Cutting layouts - Cutting Instructions - Printing Instructions - Sizing - Photo gallery - Materials - Detailed Tutorial and VIDEOTUTORIAL
- Skill rating Beginner
- The pattern includes seam allowances 3/8"
- US Imperial Measurement / Metric Measurement
- Includes free pattern to make a school drawstring bag
- This PDF file includes (44 pages)
Materials you need at home:
- Recommended fabrics Vichy, striped fabric, American patchwork cotton (contrast), adapted fabrics for babies (light and durable).
- Interfacing 4" (10cm)
- Main fabric (85-140 cm , depends on size) , *Bias 40" all sizes (pockets and hanging strap , *Bias (neckline) 20" , *Elastic for cuffs 9-15" , *5 buttons
Colours for Baby Patterns
- Welcome to Colours for Baby Patterns shop * I started sewing over 20 years ago. My mother loved to sew and she taught me to love sewing since I was a child. After these years of experience in sewing, kids clothes and patternmaking, I decided to design and offer my patterns, with the aim to offer my DIY unique products.
All the very best;
Visit my Youtube channel to watch my sewing video tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/Coloursforbabypatronesdecostura