- Row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the fox plus photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
RAZZLE THE FOX TOY KNITTING PATTERN
This sly little fox has a little jacket and scarf to keep him warm and cosy, what a dapper chap! There is no tricky colour-work in this pattern, you just need to know how to change colour at the end of a row (knit stripes).
PLEASE NOTE: The price is for the knitting pattern and instructions so you can make your own fox; you are not buying the finished toy.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, increase and decrease, knit stripes and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The fox is approximately 20cm tall (standing).