Red Panda Tea Cosy Knitting Pattern
The red panda is an usual animal to see as a tea cosy. The little critter is raccoon like and has a lovely reddish, plush coat.
The red panda tea cosy is made up in lovely fluffy yarn to give the panda that really fury and cuddly appearance. He has a stripy tail and cute little paws with five claws on each paw.
The Panda's face has shape at the bottom where the tufts of hair make the jaw look as if it sticks out.
The red panda tea cosy has a really cute face and is a joy to see on the teapot.
The tea cosy is knitted with double thickness yarn to keep the teapot and the tea really hot.
The red panda tea cosy fits a medium sized tea pot that covers a Teapot that holds 6 to 8 cups or 2 pints.
The pattern will be available for digital download as soon as you have completed purchase, so you could start knitting him very soon!
This product is the knitting pattern only to make your own red panda tea cosy.
- Fits a 2 pint teapot
- Knitted on 2 needles
- Double thickness yarn to keep the teapot really hot
Materials you need at home:
- 5.5 mm, UK size 5 or US size 9 knitting needles,
- 4.00 mm, UK size 8 or US size 6 Knitting needles,
- 61g Kingcole Moments ginger,
- 27g Kingcole Moments black,
- 11g Kingcole Moments cream,
- 33g copper double knitting wool,
- 22g black double knitting wool,
- 5g spice double knitting wool,
- 4g cream double knitting wool,
- 4g shrimp double knitting wool,
- A pair of 18mm brown safety eyes,
- An 18mm animal safety nose,
I design and knit unique tea cosies. I really love designing exciting and unusual tea cosies, its great fun and people don’t mind having an over the top tea cosy. Plus they are a great talking point at tea time and make for brilliant knitting projects.
I have quite a following with regular customers who regularly buy my latest designs from my website TeaCosyFolk.co.uk
I have had a couple of patterns printed in the Simply Knitting Magazine, which is very exciting.