Red Riding Hood
Introducing my Red Riding Hood and big bad wolf knitting pattern. Red is 12.5 cm tall and the wolf is 13 cm tall.All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. This pattern incorporates a three-needle bind off and instructions are included. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, knit stripes, and sew seams.
- Instructions for making Red Riding Hood and the wolf plus photos
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 6 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
Materials you need at home:
- Three straight 3.5mm knitting needles (US 4)
- DK yarn (double knitting or light worsted weight)
- Toy filling
- Black beads for the eyes
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.