- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making Red Riding Hood and the wolf, plus 12 photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 6 pages and written in English.
RED RIDING HOOD TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Little Red Riding Hood was on her way to visit her granny when she met the Big Bad Wolf.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, change colours at the ends of a row and sew seams. This pattern incorporates a three-needle bind off for the cape and wolf’s feet (although you could use a regular cast off and sew the seams together if you prefer, instructions for both are included in the pattern).
FINISHED SIZE: Red Riding Hood is approximately 12.5cm tall (including the cape) and the wolf is 13cm tall.