Sizes: EUR 32-56 | US 0-24 | UK 4-28. Reeta is a classic, loose-fitting shirt dress with simple but thought-out details. The dress has pleated breast pockets, a shirt collar and a waist gathered with a cord. The turn-ups of the t-shirt sleeves and the deep vents on the midi-length hem add carefree character to the dress.
- Print-at-home PDF: 42 home printer pages
- Copy-shop PDF: 3 A0 sheets
- Language English, metric and imperial measurements
- Seam allowances included
- Illustrated sewing instructions
- Layered and non-overlapping pattern layout
Materials you need at home:
- Light weight or medium weight non-stretch shirting fabric
- Fusible interfacing, 140 cm (1 1/2 yd)
- Small buttons, 10 pcs
- 2 cm (3/4”) ribbon for drawstring casing, 160 cm (1 3/4 yd)
- Cord for drawstring, your waist circumference + 70 cm (3/4 yd)
Named is a Finnish clothing pattern label founded by sisters Saara and Laura Huhta. Named garments are a combination of Scandinavian clean-lined simplicity and interesting details. The aim of the collections is to bring a new perspective to making one’s own clothes and to support ethical and ecological consuming in contrast to a clothing industry focused on fast fashion.
Named launches two collections a year, and the patterns have five levels of difficulty, which means that anyone from a beginner to a more experienced sewer can find patterns suited to their skill level.
Named is much more than handicrafts but it is also more than a fashion label among others – it is learning, love for creation and joy of accomplishment!