Reindeer Christmas ornament pattern-Rudolph ornament
This PDF document will give you instructions and patterns to hand-sew a 5 X 3 inch REINDEER ornament. Quick, easy, and fun to make this little friend will look perfect hanging from your Christmas Tree!
You will receive an electronic file with pattern and instructions. No physical items will be sent
This PDF includes:
• List of materials needed (all easy to find) • List of tools to be used • Photo tutorial • Full size pattern
Suitable for all levels of sewing.
Finished toy is not recommended for children under 3 years of age.
© Copyright 2014-2016 Little Things to Share
Items made using this pattern may be sold in your shop provided that Little Things to Share is credited in writing with the design and a link to my shop is included in the item description: www.littlethingstoshare.com
Mass production, resale, and distribution of pattern or instructions is hereby prohibited. Partial or total reproduction of document; or sharing of photos of pattern is specifically prohibited.
- List of materials needed (all easy to find)
- List of tools to be used
- Photo tutorial
- Full size pattern (US letter)
- In inches
- Suitable for all levels of sewing.
Materials you need at home:
- Embroidery thread of identical colors of wool felt.
- Black buttons.
- Two 7mm diameter buttons to attach arms.
- One decorative button or jingle bell (optional)
- A piece of ribbon (neck bow)
- Polyester fiberfill.
- A piece of ribbon to hang it. , , Tools , * Scissors for cutting paper. , * Scissors for cutting fabric. , * Hand needle. , * Pins. , * Water-soluble marker.
Little Things to Share
I was born and raised in Guatemala, surrounded by a beautiful family which I miss every day. Out of love I moved to the United States where I live now with my two great loves, my son and my husband.