- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the cushion and photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
REINDEER CUSHION KNITTING PATTERNS
Bring some Christmas cheer to your home with a knitted reindeer cushion to cuddle!
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The cushion is approximately 25cm wide and 26cm tall (not including the antlers).