- The pattern includes row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the stocking
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 3 pages and written in English.
REINDEER STOCKING KNITTING PATTERNS
A fun Christmas knit, a stocking with a reindeer nose and antlers! If you don’t like knitting in the round, this stocking is worked flat (knitted back and forth) on straight needles.
TECHNIQUES: The stocking is knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles, the antlers are i-cord knitted on two DPNs, and the hanging loop is a single crochet chain. You will need to cast on, knit, purl, decrease, and sew seams. This stocking pattern also incorporates short rows.
FINISHED SIZE: The finished stocking is approximately 21cm long (25cm including antlers).